Historically speaking, scribes were our only vehicle to pass on our beautiful heritage and legacy to Jews that were not in our immediate vicinity. Being the “People of The Book” is a testament to our emphasis on reading and writing to tell our narrative to everyone who would like to listen.
In our modern world, a group of passionate young professionals have gotten together to be “The Skribe” of our community; a place to voice our ideas, opinions and anything else we feel worthy of sharing. Please join us!
Use the form below to submit your article:
1. All articles should be within the broad interest of Young Professionals of the Jewish Community.
2. Authors must have legal rights to all articles submitted.
3. Articles must NOT be a press release, advertisement, sales letter, promotional copy, or blatant and excessive self-promotion or hype.
4. Articles MUST HAVE proper English, spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization and sentence structure
5. All articles must be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
6. Articles MUST NOT contain lude or immodest images or language, hate or violence-oriented, suggest racial intolerance, advocate against any individual or group, have insulting, obscene, degrading tone, or contain profanity.
7. Articles MUST NOT contain any content that is a violation of any law, be considered defamatory (Lashon Hara), libelous, or infringes on the legal rights of others.